With Father’s Day fast approaching, you may find yourself scratching your head on what to get that special guy in your life. Whether it be your own dad or your baby daddy – these are sure to either make them laugh or have them feeling sentimental (whichever your goal may be). Check out my top picks below!
- Man Crate – if you haven’t seen these before, they’re awesome! They are an actual physical crate that they have to open. You can get all sorts of different themes from beef jerky to tools to whiskey.
- Beer of the Month – the gift that keeps on giving! Sometimes there are even Groupons available so check before you spend!
- Fan Chest (www.fanchest.com) – similar to the man crate but sports related – you can select different basket options in relation to their favorite sports team.
- Potty Putter Toilet Golf – yes, it’s exactly what it sounds like. And it’s hilarious.
- Sporting or Music Event – surprise them with tickets to their favorite sports game or concert!
- Tools/equipment – have they been eying a new power drill? Maybe a leaf blower? Get them that new toy they’ve been bugging you for forever!
- Personalized dad book – this one by Put Me in The Story allows you to put in your child(ren)’s pictures in the book and build the story around them and their dad. So cute!
- Shaving Kit – every guy needs a good shaving kit. The Art of Shaving is a great place and if you’re not sure where to start, a gift card always works.
- Coffee subscription – maybe they’re not a beer drinker? Get them a coffee of the month subscription! Less pricey than the beer of the month programs and they are flexible.
And if all else fails, there’s always easy crafts made by the little ones – cheap, quick and the most meaningful. Check out Pinterest for some good ones!